Sunday, April 14, 2013

Haircut


     It's almost a month that we are in Japan - time for haircut :) I have asked Japanese friends for a place to go. They send me a map with directions. 
     To be on the safe side I needed someone who spoke Japanese well with me, so I took Jason. We arrived at the place -it was completely full. We started wondering around Hiyoshi area searching for another one. On the next street there was a nice hairdresser shop. Cut was 3150  yen (24 euro). Jason helped to explain what I wanted. Actually, the whole purpose of this post is because of this: the procedure was the same as in Europe, but after The haircut I was offered a massage (shoulders and back) at the same chair. Quite strange, abut maybe it is usual practice. Will go there again 

No comments:

Post a Comment